It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:30 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Fanclub for SoS 
Author Message
Lord of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Paris
Reply with quote
Post Fanclub for SoS
Aliafne wrote:

Admin wrote:
There's another point 'pro fanclub': It is independent from the official website and therefore out of reach of my insatiable hunger for power and control Image .


And we will be the SoS Army? Image Actually it kinda seems like we are prepearing here a secret plan how to attack the worldmarkets and spread SoS all over, and get world domination ... Which actualy is good Image Yayz for conspiracy....


It's exactly that but shhhh !!! we must be very careful if we want to rule the woooooooooorld XD


Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Prince of Seasons

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm
Posts: 487
Location: London, England
Reply with quote
Post Fanclub for SoS
*gasps* Image

That's a brilliant idea! Image Image

_________________
I ne woth whider schal I


Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
Child of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am
Posts: 36
Location: Paris
Reply with quote
Post Fanclub for SoS
Nymeria wrote:
Aliafne wrote:

Admin wrote:
There's another point 'pro fanclub': It is independent from the official website and therefore out of reach of my insatiable hunger for power and control Image .


And we will be the SoS Army? Image Actually it kinda seems like we are prepearing here a secret plan how to attack the worldmarkets and spread SoS all over, and get world domination ... Which actualy is good Image Yayz for conspiracy....


It's exactly that but shhhh !!! we must be very careful if we want to rule the woooooooooorld XD



That's gonna be a really really interesting Fanclub !! Image

_________________
An hini a garan, 'm eus kollet da viken
'Mañ degouezhet pell ha ne zistroio ken
Ha setu ma kanan, kanan keti ketañ
Ha setu ma kanan d'an hini a garan

Kamelot French Official Website || http://www.kamelotfrance.com

http://www.myspace.com/kamelot_france
http://www.myspace.com/tobiassammet_fansite
http://www.myspace.com/erzelands


Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pharaoh of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Posts: 1298
Location: Brunssum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
And how is the fanclub going... Ofcourse I want to join that, altough I'm not sure. If I can come to all the concerts of SoS, or other meatings. (pointing at parents xD) But I still want to do my part for world domination for SoS :cheers: Let me know please ^^

_________________
Quote:
Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm Elthyra - Mowgli, terror of spammers AND savior of the Chatbox.

Quote:
Tue May 11 2010 Admin talking about the Netherlands:"It's pretty flat there, 'guess they sold the mountains when they needed money for the war against Spain."


Image


Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:02 pm
Profile
Daughter of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:07 pm
Posts: 407
Location: Near Cahors
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
Mowgli wrote:
And how is the fanclub going... Ofcourse I want to join that, altough I'm not sure. If I can come to all the concerts of SoS, or other meatings. (pointing at parents xD) But I still want to do my part for world domination for SoS :cheers: Let me know please ^^


The FC site should be ready within the upcoming months, most likely after Kamelot's European tour. It already exists, though, and your request is noted ;)

_________________


Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Pharaoh of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Posts: 1298
Location: Brunssum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
Yataa :cheers: PM me or something when it's ready ^^

_________________
Quote:
Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm Elthyra - Mowgli, terror of spammers AND savior of the Chatbox.

Quote:
Tue May 11 2010 Admin talking about the Netherlands:"It's pretty flat there, 'guess they sold the mountains when they needed money for the war against Spain."


Image


Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile
Son of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Bulgaria
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
Even better - post here when it's available to enlist in :D


Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Child of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Posts: 23
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
Yeah! I guess I'll join too! And I'ld love to write some articles or anything like that... Just contact me...

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.


Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Pharaoh of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Posts: 1298
Location: Brunssum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
Reviews :cheers: :cheers:
@ kitikri : I suppose that's indeed a better plan (a)

_________________
Quote:
Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm Elthyra - Mowgli, terror of spammers AND savior of the Chatbox.

Quote:
Tue May 11 2010 Admin talking about the Netherlands:"It's pretty flat there, 'guess they sold the mountains when they needed money for the war against Spain."


Image


Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 am
Profile
Conqueror of Seasons
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Slovenia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fanclub for SoS
I'd love,obviously, to be a part of the group when it'll exist...just let me know how i can help :)


Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.