It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Sons of Seasons - Magnisphyricon - share your opinions! 
Conqueror of Seasons

Post Re: Sons of Seasons - Magnisphyricon - share your opinions!
I finally have the new album. It is marvellous, amazing, astonishing, so great. I don't think I have enough adjectives to describe the feelings I Have listening to it. I'm fond of all the songs and if I have a favourite one to give that will be Bubonic Waltz. But the album has to be listened as a whole, it is as if it were relating a story. All the songs are linked together.
Great job guys. I still cannot understand why you don't have more fans. :cheers:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:35 am
Site Admin

Just give us some time!

Fri May 27, 2011 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Pharaoh of Seasons

You're recruiting quite nicely, with the tour with MaYan :P

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm Elthyra - Mowgli, terror of spammers AND savior of the Chatbox.

Quote:
Tue May 11 2010 Admin talking about the Netherlands:"It's pretty flat there, 'guess they sold the mountains when they needed money for the war against Spain."

Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm
Conqueror of Seasons

So, I've had a chance to listen to the album a few dozen times through. (Like 1-3 times a day for the last two weeks or so. :lol3: )

Everytime I listen to it I'm still blown away by the tracks on there. Every track is just amazing. I don't think I can name one favorite track of the album. But I think Casus Belli I: Guilt's Mirror and Casus Belli II: Necrologue to the Unborn are amazing, I'd love to hear these tracks played live. Tales of Greed and the Kids Choir in it was an interesting and great twist. A Nightbird's Gospel is something I really like alot aswell also it's a long track (not Prog Metal Epic Long like The Odyssey by Symphony X but not the avarage lenght of a track) and I tend to like having good and long tracks too! :D

Oliver, thank you for forming Sons of Seasons, it is now to be considered a big influence on my musical style and playing. :yourock1:

Fri May 27, 2011 7:17 pm
Conqueror of Seasons

The album is amazing, it is really astonishing.
I'm talking about it to the people I know. I make them listen to it and I make the promotion of Sons of Seasons. I say to people to buy the album and not to download it. Even if it isn't in the shops of my city, I've bought it via the Internet. I'm very glad to have it and to know the band since the beginning! :cheers:

I really like all the songs and I listen to it in the order because I have the impression that it relates a story.

I also really like the graph that is on the CD, it is a good idea for my next tatoo if the band agrees! That will help me to promote you guys. :rockout:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 am
Site Admin

Good idea :pirat: ! If you do it, don't forget to send a nice pic so we can publish it.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Child of Seasons

Hi! I just bought Magnisphyricon and gave it a spin today. It blew me away! Not many bands impress me with their singers the way Sons of Seasons has. Henning's vocals are just extraordinary.

Bubonic Waltz is my favorite song on the album, with Yesteryears right behind. Yesteryears is just so beautiful - before I even heard the song I was hoping it would have a lot of piano and emotional singing, and I got exactly that! Can't say enough good things about the album. I really felt like standing up and applauding at the end, like I had just finished watching a play/opera/etc.

I got Oliver to sign my special edition of Gods of Vermin when he came through Chicago with Epica last year. I sure hope he doesn't mind me asking for an autograph on Magnisphyricon and Poetry For The Poisoned next month when I see him with Kamelot! :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot for the beautiful music, guys!

P.S. The lyrics are wonderful! Pure poetry.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 am
Child of Seasons

Initially, I found the album a bit confusing and complex, and difficult to assimilate, but it was an album that has grown immensely with the number of hearings, the more you hear, the more you like.

I saw some reviews a bit low, I think these people have not even heard the album twice :evil5:

Still waiting for their concert in Portugal was very good to do the tour with EPICA.

I really love this album and have heard numerous times. Still, I think I still prefer Gods Of Vermin :smoke1:

My fav songs:

Bubonic Waltz
Soul Symmetry
Casus Belli I: Guilt's Mirror
Nightbird's Gospel
Tales Of Greed
Lilith
Casus Belli II: Necrologue To The Unborn
Yesteryears

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm