It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:00 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next
Introduce Yourself 
Prince of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Although there aren't many people here, I thought I might as well open this topic. :P

My name's Emily, I'm 15 years old, and I live in London. I play guitar, bass, keyboards, trumpet, and I also sing. I've started a music project but I don't have any music yet, so that sucks :/

My favourite bands include Epica, Tarja, Elis, Moonspell, After Forever, and Tristania. Sons of Seasons sound really great and I can't wait to hear the debut album!

Sun May 04, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Son of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Hi, Emily!
My name's Krastin, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm a senior at a bilingual high school and I'm working part time as a system administrator in an internet cafe. I can't sing, neither can I play any instrument (except my keyboard in Guitar Hero or Frets on Fire Image ). That, however, doesn't stop me from spending a colossal amount of time listening to music :P About my fave bands: last.fm says it all Image
I share your enthusiasm about Sons of Seasons, it's an ambitious project with remarkable members. We're all waiting (im)patiently for the debut album Image

Sun May 11, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Prince of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Hey there Krastin! This forum needs a few more members don't you think? Image

Mon May 12, 2008 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Son of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Yeah, of course, but so many people lose interest the minute I tell them that SoS's album is still unreleased Image
Maybe I shouldn't mention it and let them wander the site to look for info Image

Tue May 13, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Prince of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Image Great idea :P But then again, there's a great Female Fronted Metal band called Pythia (check them out Image) who haven't got their album out yet and have a few more people on their forum :/

Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Son of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
Image Great idea :P But then again, there's a great Female Fronted Metal band called Pythia (check them out Image) who haven't got their album out yet and have a few more people on their forum :/

You could have omitted that and let me wander their site for info :P

Wed May 14, 2008 3:30 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Prince of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Yes, I should have. Oh well, it's too late now :P But you can still look at their site if you like :P

Thu May 15, 2008 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,

Indeed we from the band can't expect the forum to be busy while there is still no CD available. But thanks for your early interest! We are working on a special VIP section for the site and will invite the early members of this forum to join. Everything will still take a while but in the upcoming weeks we definitely will have news about the release.

Oliver

Fri May 16, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Daughter of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Hi there!

i'm very happy i found my way to this forum Image you Oliver are an amazing musician and i was thrilled when i read you were founding a new band. I wish you all the best in your project! i already liked the few tracks i listened to on myspace very much, no doubt i'll enjoy the CD to come!
Wish you good luck in negociating with labels, too - that's the tough part of the job.

don't worry about this forum being quite inactive at the moment - that will change soon! I'll spread the word - already told two good friends of mine hehee - , everybody will, and you know how things go fast around the internet Image

if you need help to co-admin (later!), promoting, creating graphics or anything else, i'd be glad to be in.

All the best!
Wa? Image

Fri May 16, 2008 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Prince of Seasons

Post Introduce Yourself
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Image By the looks of things we might get a few more people here thanks to our enthusiasm Image

Sat May 17, 2008 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next